2017 Range Rover Evoque Review, Price
The 2017 Range Rover Evoque is going to give a tough time to its competitors. It comes at a very release price compared to all the new features that it has got in store. This mighty beast will roar with supremacy once it is launched in the market next year. This Range Rover franchise has never failed to deliver, so fan expectation is quite high on this new car. New Range Rover Evoque is going to have two trims which are:
- SE Dynamic
- Evoque HSE Dynamic.
2017 Range Rover Evoque – Innovations in the Dashboard, Storage, and Safety Features:
The 2017 Range Rover Evoque will sail past its rivals like a wizard. New Evoque will sport many fine art graphic designs along with a lot of new urban looks.
- New aerodynamic features will be a big boost for this car.
- Use of lighter alloy in body design has brought down the body weight significantly which reduces the fuel consumption rates.
- The front grille has undergone significant change in its design. It will now have an enlarged chrome mesh.
- Wheel architecture will grab your eye as they have been crafted with brilliance.
- Across the various trim levels, changes will be visible in the headlight design which will have LED support in them.
- Rear bumper gets twin exhaust outlets.
- Cool body color blends perfectly with the overall design.
New gadgets and seating arrangements are quite impressive:
- In the base models, Ebony seats have been used which are equally comfortable as the higher trim upholstery.
- Infotainment system will have a 10.2-inch-wide LCD touch panel.
- Android apps will be present in great numbers along with smartphone integration features.
- 10 speaker Meridian music systems are going to provide great music facilities. It comes along with sub-woofers.
- Memory seat will have a 12-way electrical control system.
Safety measure in new 2017 Range Rover Evoque will include:
- 360-degree parking assist
- Head-up display along with rear view camera
- Autonomous brakes with pedestrian alerts
- Lane changing assists and much more.
2017 Range Rover Evoque – Amazing Powertrain Configuration
What more is needed when you have the heart of a gallant warrior. This is the case with 2017 Evoque. New 2.0-liter powered four-cylinder unit will produce a power of 240 hp long with 251 lb-ft torque. Though transmission is going to be automatic, it is yet to be confirmed whether it is going to be six-speed or eight-speed. This car will be able to reach a speed of 60 mph from 0 in just 7.8 seconds. Fuel economy will be quite high in this new car and it doesn’t come as a surprise because Evoque has never failed to deliver in this sector in the past.
2017 Range Rover Evoque – Release Date and Price Range
The release date of Range Rover Evoque 2017 has been a matter of great interest. Off lately, when the marketing head of Range Rover announced that this car will have a mid-2016 release, the fans have been quite ecstatic since then. Price range will vary significantly across various trim levels. The 2017 Range Rover Evoque variant has been priced at $47,870 while the new trims have a price range around $51,000 – $55,000.